Monday, January 10, 2011

Sick... Again.


So I got super duper duper sick in the middle of the night last night and was up most of the night feeling terrible. Z got the kids off to school, and I laid zombie-like around the house until I got a call at 11:15 from DaVinci's school saying that she threw up... Yuck. Every grownup I have talked to this about feels So Bad for her (as do I), but apparently she has not hit the age of embarrassment about bodily functions yet. I think the kids at school must either feel bad for her, or think its awesome. She felt crummy, but was not at all upset about having gotten sick at school. I am really thankful for that. I am much less thankful at what feels like the constant cycle of sick that has been our last month. DaVinci, D and I seem to be passing around sickness like a game of catch, where the ball is varyingly sneezing, vomiting, coughing and/or fever. Z has remained above the fray, and has decided to hedge his bets and sleep on the couch until I have recovered. I feel like the DaVinci in particular typically has a super strong immune system, and D and I are not particularly "sickly." But for some reason this has been a really rough season for us.

Above is a pic of DaVinci laying in front of the fire to get warm and nap, when the sweet pup decided to get in on the action. Adorable.

1 comment:

  1. one of the BEST reasons to have a dog - right here... LOVE

    ReplyDelete