Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Sick Valentine

Davinci was home sick again today, with a fever topping out at 103.8 - again! Tylenol is not working for these fevers so I have been forcing cold wet washcloths on her neck, armpits and under the knees. That seems to help, although much more uncomfortably than just medicine.

When her fever broke we started working on valentines for her classmates. Yesterday I asked her to draw one nice valentine-sy picture that we could scan and print out to paste on her cards. She drew what I think was supposed to be two bunnies hugging, but which looks more to me like two bunnies making out - with tongue. Anyway, I printed them out, and she glued and pasted the afternoon away. When we went to the store to buy materials for the cards I also bought a heat gun for really cheap. As I put it in the cart, Little D asked what it was. When I told him that it was a heat gun he reminded me that we do not allow guns in the house. This is one gun that Davinci loves waaayy more than Little D. If she had her choice, we would emboss everything in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment