Saturday, February 12, 2011

I put a bird on it and called it art.

I finally did it. I have thought about getting a tattoo for years and years, but could never commit to something that I would want on my body forever. When I turned 30, I decided that I would get a tattoo that represented both kids (because I knew I would never never regret them), and then I just couldn't figure out what it would look like and so I procrastinated some more. Here I am, 33, and I finally did it. I had a great experience with a super nice tattoo artist (Dave from Oddball Tattoo) who helped make it exactly how I pictured it in my head. He sounded excited to be giving me my first tattoo rather than snooty that I was not already covered in tattoos. It was quick, not very painful, and with great results.

And yes, I am now a lady with a shaved head and a tattoo. I will be shopping for motorcycles soon.

3 comments:

  1. Love the tattoo lady! I can't wait to see it in person. And there is no way Z would ever let you get a motorcycle, no matter what : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you. but you are a liiiiitle old for parent rebellion. can't wait to see your bird and my frog dance someday... :)

    ReplyDelete