Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Charming Boy

Just a quick post, something for me to remember forever and always.

We all went to see "Go Dog Go" today at the Northwest Children's Theater. Kids thought it was great, I thought it was great for the kids. I don't actually care if I remember it or not. But, when we got back from intermission I told Zach that it was chilly in the theater. As he begins to ask if I would like his coat, Little D stops him and says "No, Mama, here take my coat" and then took of his coat and draped it over me. Well, OK its a bit much to say that his tiny coat draped - it covered me like a napkin tucked into my collar - but it warmed me all the way to my soul. That little guy is maybe the sweetest thing I know.

1 comment:

  1. He is an incredibly sweet and cuddly boy. On Sunday, he was holding my hand and remarking on all the "owies" on it (lines, wrinkles, small scratches and the inevitable age spots), and then said "your hand is cold Grandma". He proceeded to hold my old, cold hand in his young warm ones. Sweet boy - let's keep him that way.

    ReplyDelete